Londonderry Country Club provides the ideal setting for all your golfing activities and outings as the course is designed to be enjoyed by all skill levels. The par 62, NGCOA Beginner Certified executive length course makes it possible for novice golfers to contribute to their foursome, while the challenging course layout and contoured velvet bentgrass greens consistently prove to be rewarding for even the most avid players. We invite you to consider Londonderry Country Club for your next event, including:
OUTINGS AND TOURNAMENTS
Make your next corporate, charity, or family outing an unforgettable one! We accommodate groups as few as 12 or as many as 144, and offer personalized attention throughout the event planning process to manage all facets of your event, ensuring its success. In addition to spearheading the event’s organization, we also provide starters, monitors of play, instructors (if needed) and other professional services on the day of play.
Personalized services include:
- Customized scorecards and scoreboards
- Individually-designed contests with prizes, place markers, and awards ceremonies
- Creation of event flyers and collateral
- Organization of entertainment, catering and refreshments
- Solicitation of donors and sponsors
- Arrangement of riding cart or pull cart rentals
For post-tournament activities, Londonderry Country Club also offers a wide-range of food options, from catered, sit-down events to hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill. To inquire about your next outing and preview a selection of menus provided by authorized caterers, write us or call (603) 432-9789 and ask for the Golf Director.
Pricing and Regulations
- Prepayment of greens fees for the total number of participants is required seven days before your scheduled outing date, and fees are not refundable for “no shows.” In the case of inclement weather, rescheduling to a mutually convenient date is possible only if the course is deemed unplayable. Once your prepayment is received, your reservations are guaranteed and fully protected.
- Prior to play, Londonderry Country Club rules and regulations must be distributed to all participants. Players are reminded that the course is a non-metal spike facility.
Londonderry Country Club leagues are open to the public and are a great way to meet new people and enhance your play. Leagues are nine holes only and rotate weekly between the front and back nine layout, enabling the additional nine holes to remain open for non-league play. All leagues start at the beginning of May and run for 15 weeks through the middle of August. To qualify, you must have an established USGA handicap or have three 9 or 18 hole rounds posted prior to league play. The following leagues are available:
- Tuesday evenings starting Tuesday May 11, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- 15 week schedule
- Thursday evenings starting on Thursday May 13, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
15 week schedule
Beginner Clinic/League (see also Services page)
Substitutions are also available for league play, so stop in the Pro Shop to inquire about registering as a sub.
Questions ? Contact Us or call our Pro Shop at (603) 432-9789.